Should the unexpected occur within your business our expert advisers can provide solutions to protect your property, management team, employees and business continuity.
What is it?
Our commercial insurance portfolio gives you access to all the products that businesses are legally required to have, and then, typically, protects your business from the assets held including the premises, your staff against injury or harm, interruption to the business, liabilities to the public.
- Commercial Property
- Landlord/Block policy
- Professional Indemnity
Why choose it?
- Liability –Employers’ Liability is a compulsory insurance that will protect your business against the cost of compensation claims arising from employee injury or illness sustained whilst working for you.
- Public Liability insurance covers your business against Injury caused to a third party or damage to third party property during the course of your business activities.
- Product Liability Insurance covers your business against personal injury or damage to property arising from any product they have supplied.
- Commercial Property – Protects your business premises, fixtures and fittings, assets and stock and any business interruption following insured loss.
- Landlord/Block policy – A landlord can cover a portfolio of domestic and commercial properties, blocks of flats or apartments, for leaseholders cover for fixtures and fittings and can include loss of rent cover and rent guarantee as well as other additional covers for let/tenanted properties.
- Professional Indemnity – covers the legal costs and expenses incurred in the defence, and damages or costs awarded, if you are alleged to have provided inadequate advice, services or designs that cause your clients to lose money.
What is it?
Corporate Solutions offers you and your business a range of protection should the unexpected happen, such as death or sudden illness, be it within your management team, key or integral members of your business, your staff, and then against any resulting shareholder or partnership issues that may follow. Solutions that protect your income in the event of accident, and a serious or critical illness are also available.
- Key Man; Critical Illness
- Group Life & Income Protection
- Relevant Life
- Shareholder and Partnership Protection
Why choose it?
- Key Man Insurance – Enables a business to reduce the level of interruption and provides the capital needed to replace a key or integral person within your business
- Critical Illness – Provides the peace of mind that a lump sum or regular monthly income is paid following diagnosis of an insured illness
- Group Life – While providing a tax-free lump sum payment to your employee’s family should they die whilst employed, this form of insurance also enhances your staff benefits package, making it more valuable and aiding in retention. It also helps make your company more attractive to potential new employees
- Income Protection – If illness or injury prevents you from working, life can continue as normal with the financial provision of a monthly amount paid as a percentage of your gross salary
- Relevant Life – Highly tax efficient way for you to pay for life cover through your business
- Shareholder and Partnership Protection – in the event of the death or a critical illness diagnosis of a shareholder or partner this insurance will provide the capital to enable the business to buy the shares of the relevant business co-owner or from their estate.